domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012


It is 9p.m In Paris and it’s raining. Today was lovely; I woke up at 8a.m and my aunt had made me breakfast: croissants and coffee, the perfect (and really French) way to start my day. Then I went to the Musée du Louvre for the third time this week. I have promised myself that I would completely see it now that I am temporary living in Paris. Well, I haven’t finished seeing it completely today, but I finished seeing the Greek sculptures, finally! Then I went to work. I found myself a little job as a shop assistant in a little store. As usual it was fun, in the shop I get to meet a lot of different people: yesterday I helped an old lady trying a swimsuit, she also came and bought a red little dress. It was really nice to help her pick up something nice for her date.
At 5p.m I returned home and, as usual, I took the metro, listened to music and watched people eating their baguettes. That’s practically a ritual in here: have a baguette every day when returning home. Once I arrived, I took a long shower and cooked something for me, my aunt and my uncle. I made lasagna and now I am setting the table. Having dinner with the family is a perfect way to finish a perfect day. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario