miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2012

my first day


It is amazing that twenty-four hours ago, I was in Montevideo, still packing, nervous and excited about this trip that was just going to start, and now I am in France. The twelve-hour trip to Madrid, plus the two hours one to Paris, weren’t exactly fun, because I don’t like traveling in planes; it is an exhausting and boring activity. When I arrived at the airport my uncle and aunt were waiting for me. It was great to see them after so long. They took me to their house, where I am going to stay for this year and they showed me “my” bedroom: it is a lovely little suite with a window facing the street.
I am so happy to be here and ready to go out, but I have to admit that I feel a little nervous and I’m already missing my home, my family and my friends. It’s not easy to be out of our comfort zone, but if I am already here I think I just have to enjoy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario